[Nfbmo] Ed Bryant

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 9 16:11:49 UTC 2009

Here is all I see in Columbia:
Edwin Bryant, 1945-2009 Monday, December 7, 2009 Edwin Charles Bryant, 64,
of Columbia passed away Saturday, Dec. 5, 2009, at Boone Hospital Center.

Bryant Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 10, at Memorial
Funeral Home with burial to follow in Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation
will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.