[Nfbmo] Ed Bryant

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Sat Dec 12 06:03:16 UTC 2009

Brian,

Because Ed worked in St. Louis before going blind and knew so many people,
we ran the obituary in the Post.  They run the bare minimum for free.  If we
had had the whole obituary printed, it would have been seventy-five dollars
and up.
Gail Bryant
Certified Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: 573 817-5993
Cell: 573 268-4962