[Nfbmo] Springfield Chapter website update and new chapter phone number

Gary Horchem ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Mon Feb 9 02:51:54 UTC 2009

Our new chapter phone number is  417-987-4672 I'm in the process of
uploading all of the Springfield bus schedules weekday and night, Sunday and
holiday schedules have been uploaded to the chapter website Saturday will be
online by next Monday. Also We are putting together the 2010 state
convention information page on the Springfield chapter website as
Springfield is the host chapter for the 2010 state convention.

Have a good evening.

Gary Horchem