[Nfbmo] Our friend Dick Edlund

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 22:23:22 UTC 2009

I am surprised that this information hasn't been out on other lists already, but it is my sad duty to tell you that our good friend Richard Edlund has died. Dick had been hospitalized since sometime in early October, and his last few days were spent in hospice care.

I know that it will fall to some of us to write a eulogy for Dick for the blind Missourian. To the extent that I have some responsibility for that, I'd appreciate your help. Dick meant so very much to me that it is hard to know where to start, and I'm sure that many of you have similar feelings.

I've heard nothing yet about funeral arrangements. When I do, I will pass them on. I will always associate box 11185 with the best of what it means to be a Federationist.