[Nfbmo] Fw: Lawson Weaver

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 7 14:36:48 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Weingartner, Paul
To: Gary Wunder
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 8:16 AM
Subject: Lawson Weaver

Gary, I was blessed to attend Lawson Weavers memorial service yesterday.  It was a fitting tribute to a kind and generous man who left a strong impact on the lives of so many.  I was disappointed they didn't mention the impact he had on the blind community.  I wanted to jump up and publicly thank him!
But, I guess it is understandable because he has a long legacy of other accomplishments  so it is probably understandable.
Paul

Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
www.blindonline.ag.org
 Making the Cross Accessible