[Nfbmo] Fw: [Missouri Chat] Fw: [HeartlandGDU] Unacceptable denialof accesswith guide dog to paratransit in KC, January 11

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 12 23:34:56 UTC 2009

THis comes Under the Mo White Cane law and it is strictly to forbid public
acconmdation to a person with a guide dog. THe police should have acted
unter these provisions found in Mo Law RSMO ----- Original Message -----
209.010 through 209.160, this also happens to contain the blind pension law.
I haven't looked at it lately but the later part of the section I believe is
the more relevant.  The laws specifies public transportation  as protected
under the it's provisions.