[Nfbmo] What should cities do for blind people

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 14:18:30 UTC 2009

Christi, you say there are several blind people in your community, I guess
that is where I would start. I would talk to them since they are familiar
with Boonville more so than those of us who live in other cities. If
possible you may offer them a ride to the meeting if transportation is an
issue in Boonville. Maybe they would appreciate the offer and wish to come
along to speak to their needs.

I would also like to take this  opportunity to invite you and the blind
people you know in Boonville to a Columbia chapter meeting.

Good Luck!