[Nfbmo] Fw: Jefferson City seminar Hotel deadline Monday

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 02:27:27 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Wekamp
To: gary wunder
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 7:43 PM
Subject: Jefferson City seminar Hotel deadline Monday

Hello Gary:

Can you please forward.

Hi Folks:

Just one last note the dead line to make your Hotel reservation for the Jefferson City seminar is this Monday February 2.

You can contact the Hotel Deville at 1 800 392 3366 and give them group code Nfb 9.

We have a block of 10 rooms and the cost of the room with tax is $69 44.

The  Hotel is located at 319 West Miller.

The dates for the Jefferson City seminar are Monday February 16 and Tuesday February 17.

If you have any questions please give me a call.

Thanks

Brian Wekamp

573 635 6943