[Nfbmo] Our friend Shelia Wright and the National Convention

Matt Sievert msievert at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 1 02:03:09 UTC 2009

Get well Shelia. I miss ya!
------Original Message------
From: Gary Wunder
Sender: nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org
To: nfbmo list
ReplyTo: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Sent: Jun 29, 2009 6:08 PM
Subject: [Nfbmo] Our friend Shelia Wright and the National Convention

It is with sadness that I tell you our friend Shelia Wright will in all likelihood not be able to attend the convention. She is in significant pain at the moment which manifests in the arm but is likely caused from problems in the spine. Please keep her in your prayers.

It would be very helpful to me if each of you who are attending the convention will drop me a little note giving me your cell phone number while at the convention. Mine is 573-268-4245. Please understand that I know you will be busy at the convention and I will not abuse your telephone. There are many things being offered where the Missouri affiliate should have a presence, so with a little luck maybe we can coordinate it.

Gary