[Nfbmo] Note of upcoming Seminar from Eugene Coulter

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 16 23:18:28 UTC 2009

Dear Chapter Presidents,

On August 22 the Columbia Chapter will hold a seminar on Social Security benefits. The main focus will be SSDI but we will also cover some SSI material.
All members of the Missouri affiliate and beyond are invited. The cost is $10.00 a person and covers the cost of lunch.
The seminar will be from 10:00 -4:00 in conference room A/b at 1500 Vandiver Drive here in Columbia.We need a count by August 17.
Please encourage and help your members to attend.

A Social Security Administration representative will kick things off by speaking about the dreaded overpayments and then Debbie and Gary Wunder and Gene Coulter will take over  discussing all that recipients of SSDI and SSI should know.

We would appreciate any help chapters can give to get their members here.