[Nfbmo] Fw: Beeper Ball

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 18 21:05:53 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Daryel Banks
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 7:54 AM
Subject: Beeper Ball

Mr. Wunder,

How are you doing, hope all is well. I am contacting you in hopes of getting your assistance in distributing some information. We have just started a beeper ball team in St. Louis and we are now extending the invitation for others to participate. We are the first team in St. Louis that is going to be in competition with other teams across the 50 states. The organization we are under is NBBA. Mr. Huff, the game is really fun and I am sure that there are others out there that will be interested in playing with us. I have attached a copy of the email that I tried to post to the Missouri chat serv. Your help will be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance.

Greetings,

Saint Louis Firing Squad is a new beeper ball team that is associated with www.NBBA.org. For those who don't know, beeper ball is similar to softball, however it is designed for the visually impaired / blind. Below is a video clip that was record by Jim Viehman which's the host of the Cardinals Crew from the Foxx Sports net. Currently we are looking for volunteers. In addition, we are looking for any that is interested in trying out for the team. You can click on the link below for a two minute video that gives a great explanation of the game. For any other info, please just reply to this message or use the contact number below.

click this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oUYv5RL7-M

Contact info:
Wilma Chestnut
Phone: (314) 571-9266
Email: dbanks314 at gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
www.Stlfiringsquad.com

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This email and any attachments are intended only for those to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged,
confidential, and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you
have received this transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies from your system.