[Nfbmo] Fw: Teacher prep program in Oregon

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 22 18:39:23 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: sbwright95 at att.net
To: James Moynihan ; Gary Wunder ; Mark Riccobono
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:20 PM
Subject: FW: Teacher prep program in Oregon

I received the information below from Janice Stallings a Teacher of the VI, who is a member of the Kansas City Chapter of the NFB. I am not real familiar with the Oregon Program but do know that teacher shortages are a real problem and wanted to draw your attention to another threatened program. I am sure that Janice would appreciate any letters of support we may want to send to encourage the continuation of this program.

Thanks,

Shelia Wright