[Nfbmo] Fw: Bill Neal Update

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 4 12:54:10 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Eugene Coulter
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 11:01 PM
Subject: Bill Neal Update

(Gary please send along)
Bill is still not doing well. There has been some improvement but he still has to have IV therapy for the infection. He comes to work in morning to open the store and then leaves for the therapy and and usually a nap before returning to close the store. He has little energy.
It appears at this point that he will have surgery in a couple of weeks to scrape the infection from his arm; we'll know more on Friday.
If the infection wasn't bad enough Bill and Florence have had one heck of a week. Over last weekend the walk-in cooler at the C-Store  went on the fritz and by Monday several hundred dollars of Food and milk were ruined as the Temperature rose to over 100 degrees causing the tops of the milk to literally explode off of the bottles.
And then, yesterday the air conditioner at their home blew out and they need to replace it.
Bill vows that he will make to the board meeting but meanwhile we need to keep him in our thoughts and prayers. Perhaps pray a bit extra hard --- I think he needs it right now.
Thanks
Gene