[Nfbmo] Fw: Bill neal Updat

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 23 12:39:48 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Eugene Coulter
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 8:32 PM
Subject: Bill neal Updat

{Gary pass along}
I just spoke to Bill Neal and he had the surgery to remove the infection from his shoulder today. Everything went as well as could be expected. He will have to wear a sling for sometime and continue daily IV therapy. But, it appears that our good friend is on the mend although he has several weeks until he is back entirely to his old self
Take Care
Gene