[Nfbmo] computer for sale

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 20:11:05 UTC 2009

okay, here goes;

I have my sons old computer for sale.  It was originally purchased from a group in texas that rebuilds computers for visually impared persons.

It has either windows 95 or 98 (I will have to check), a 15 inch monitor, speakers, keyboard, and mouse.  It is NOT a tower, but rather sits on the desk.  It has 3.5 disk drive and CD drive.  It DOES have a modem for internet connection (we never used it for that).  I took off the software that it had on it, but it does have Zoom text as that is what we use.  We are only selling it because my sons got a new computer for Christmas and we don't use it anymore,  we are also saving money to try to go to this years convention in Detroit.

We are asking $100 for everything because it comes with the zoom text installed on it.  You can email us off list at colemangirly at yahoo.com or call us at 417-252-7788.

We are in South Central Missouri near the ARK border.  However, we will be going to Springfield on March 10 (Tuesday) and could bring it up if someone wanted it and meet them there.

Thank you everyone
Rosina