[Nfbmo] A celebrity in Our Midst

sbwright95 at att.net sbwright95 at att.net
Mon Mar 9 04:09:24 UTC 2009

I'd like to draw attention to the real purpose of this list serve and ask if
you find yourself writing a message that begins with someone's name that it
may be time to start chatting off list. While I believe it is great to have
fun and visit with members from across the state, this list is not the
appropriate place.

I'm sure that those of us that use our computers for work and to receive
useful information will appreciate list members limiting the chatter.

I in no way want to discourage an exchange of useful information or news
about our members; That's why the list is a valuable tool. Also remember
that this list is a window to the world and reflects on our organization.

Thank you,
Shelia Wright
List Moderator

   Name of List Serve: NFBMO

This list serve is to provide a vehicle for members of the Missouri
Affiliate of the NFB to share ideas that may help to strengthen chapters and
the affiliate and discuss issues of concern to the blind of Missouri.