[Nfbmo] Fw: Looking forward to the State Convention

cory McMahon cjmc404 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 23:49:03 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: cory McMahon
To: nfb-mo at nfbnet.org
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:44 PM
Subject: Looking forward to the State Convention

Hi all,

My name is Cory McMahon, and I am a resident of St. Louis, Missouri. I'm immensely looking forward to the enjoyment I will no doubt experience as a result of attendance at the NFB Missouri State Convention coming up on 3/27-29. I've not gotten involved in a blind consumer group prior to now, but anticipate having a fun time at the Missouri State Convention and beyond in my association with the NFB.

Anyway,  I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you both before (via e-mail), during, and after (via e-mail), this year's Convention.

Thanks,

Cory