[Nfbmo] National Convention Scholarship Question

sbwright95 at att.net sbwright95 at att.net
Tue Mar 17 19:13:24 UTC 2009

Hi Rosina,

I am excited to learn of your interest in attending the national convention
and will contact you off list to be sure you get the letter you need and are
aware of resources to help get you to the convention. The parent and youth
agenda at the convention are tremendous and I know both you and the boys
will gain so much from participating.
Shelia Wright
First Vice President
NFB of Missouri