[Nfbmo] Taking note of those we have lost and those who are suffering

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 21 21:51:47 UTC 2009

Hello folks. Please help me again this year in compiling a list of those who should be honored for their service but are no longer with us either due to death or illness. If you think that you are giving me a name I might not recognize, please explain the relationship -- Gary Wunder's mother -- so it will be clear to me. Don't worry about being repetitious. I would rather five people report to me the name of someone who should be recognized than to miss them when it comes time.

Thank you so much in what I know are busy times for you. Looking very much forward to seeing all of you next week,

Gary