[Nfbmo] Windows classes available on flash or SD-card.

Fred goodfolks at charter.net
Sat Mar 21 22:28:36 UTC 2009

If you're like me, you probably have Windows XP. If you're like me, you've
probably been using it by the skin of your teeth??? Well, maybe elbows,
anyway, if you bring a two gegabyte flash drive or a two gegabyte SD card
I'll put eight Windows XP classes on them. If you have your Victor Stream
and the card already formatted, it will make things much easier, as well, I
will give you a text file of the items covered in the Windows classes. Again
there are eight sessions, each between 30 and 45 minutes long. If you want
to get them yourself, just go to http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com
and download them yourself, but if not, just bring a flash drive or an SD
card and I'll put them on it for you.

Fred Olver

These are free classes, so I'm not doing anything illegal, I'm not even
charging you for my time. If you can't though bring either item for download
purposes, I'll need to charge you $20 at least to buy the item of your
choice, fill it up and send it to you.

See ya next weekend.

Fred