[Nfbmo] Resolutions

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 21 23:05:29 UTC 2009

Hello Cory. The resolutions which Jim Moynihan is talking about are
resolutions we discussed and pass at the state level. Generally they involve
matters of statewide importance, but occasionally something can be so very
important in one locality that we direct a resolution of concern about it,
and sometimes we write resolutions about national issues when we believe
that they will positively influence our congressional delegation, or when we
believe that state officials may be persuasive in influencing them.

In terms of publication, they generally do appear on our lists, as well as
in the Blind Missourian which is our statewide publication.