[Nfbmo] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Let's be careful

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 23 02:50:13 UTC 2009

In light of our discussions about Braille, I share with you a most
thought-provoking note regarding whether we can really show a correlation
between the use of Braille and success in getting and keeping employment.
One poster comments he thinks we can never prove the relationship using a
double blind scientific study and here is a good response from Fred
Schroeder.