[Nfbmo] Missouri Streaming Problems

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Mar 29 03:21:39 UTC 2009

2009 NFB ofMissouri Stream Alternative

             Hello fellow Federationists,

             We are experiencing technical issues with the 2009
broadcast of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri State
Convention Stream. Since it is highly unlikely that the issues can be
resolved for the remainder of the convention we are offering you the
chance to hear the recordings of the2008 NFBMO State Convention. To
listen visit:
<http://www.nfbmo.org/>http://www.nfbmo.org

             On the home page activate the "Listen" link. Recordings
of the 2009 NFB of Missouri Convention will be posted in the next few
weeks. Enjoy.

Peter Donahue
Web Consultant, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri

Peter Donahue