[Nfbmo] Fw: loss of a special Federationist

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat May 16 17:18:44 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Rita A Lynch
To: Gary Wunder
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 9:48 PM
Subject: loss of a special Federationist

It is with deep sadness that I report the death of John Donley.  John completed his earthly mission and entered into his eternal heavenly home yesterday at 11 a.m.  The memorial service will be held next Saturday, May 23rd at St. Alvar's Episcopal Church in Fulton at 2 p.m.
John was a long time member of our Jeff City Chapter and he and his wife Ellen, were married for 60 years plus.  We will certainly miss John as those of you who knew him would agree he was certainly a wonderful gentleman.
Cundoances can be sent to his wife, Ellen and their two daughters, Lucy and Debbie, and their son, John, at 1812 Hadley Lee Dr. Fulton 65251.

Rita