[Nfbmo] [nfbmi-talk] 2009 NFB National Convention Agenda

Fred goodfolks at charter.net
Sat May 23 17:33:54 UTC 2009

Matt, I will be unable to attend the convention, however I am originally
from Michigan and the Detroit area, so know how nice of an area it is. I am
a bit surprised a bus trip wasn't planned to the caseno's in Winsor Ontario,
but then the gaming tables aren't all that accessible. Might have made for
some good press though.

Also, what blackberry are you using and which talking software? You can
reply to me off-list at goodfolks at charter.net

Fred