[Nfbmo] Wanted A Few Good Men and Women!

sbwright95 at att.net sbwright95 at att.net
Wed May 27 21:12:47 UTC 2009

Dear Missouri Federationists,

The Missouri Affiliate will have a table in the Exhibit Hall at the NFB
National Convention in Detroit. Below is the times that the Exhibit Hall
will be open. We need volunteers to help cover the table during all of these
times. If everyone will take a turn at the table, no one will be overworked.
Now that the convention schedule is available, you should be able to
schedule your time at the table so as not to conflict with the meeting and
events you want or need to be at. I am looking for two persons per shift.

We will be selling tote bags and raffle tickets at the table. The tote bags
are $10.00 each. The raffle tickets are $1.00 each and is for a $500 Prize
which will be drawn on July 9th. Persons purchasing raffle tickets do not
need to be present to win.

If you are attending the convention, please contact me ASAP to get
scheduled.  We need everyone's help!

 exhibit Hall schedule

Saturday, July 4                       9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Will be
broken down into shifts)

Sunday, July 5
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.(will be broken down into shifts)

Monday, July 6                                                        12:00
noon to 1:45 p.m.

Tuesday, July 7                                                        12:00
noon to 1:45 p.m.

Tuesday Evening, July 7                                      Reopen for all
exhibitors

7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (May be broken down into shifts)

Thank you for your assistance concerning this matter.

Shelia Wright, Chair

Ways & Means

Home: 816-741-6402

Cell: 816-679-5258