[Nfbmo] Some thoughts on technology.

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Sun May 31 02:00:48 UTC 2009

There is something to be said for online courses. They have their
advantages and disadvantages. One disadvantage is that you don't have
the class interaction. It's all done on a bulletin board. On the
other hand, you can go to class at two in the morning wearing those
cute pajamas somebody bought you for Christmas.

I know you aren't in this boat Jennifer, but if you decide to take
online courses, please make sure you have a good working computer and
good computer skills.

I know a blind student where I just completed some coursework who
didn't pass courses because she had problwems with her equipment and

gbryant at socket.net