[Nfbmo] Some thoughts on technology.

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 31 04:30:22 UTC 2009

hi,

is your computer a tower desktop or laptop?
do you feel cumfortable downloading & installing a system reporting program
so you could tell me the brand/model of your motherboard?
Any chance you may be coming to the board meeting next weekend?
If so, would you have room to bring the computer with you?

I had to switch to the newer 775 style as a socket 478 motherboard died and
the 478's are no longer being made so i have a 2.8GHz socket 478 processor
and two gig of 184-pin ddr ram that needs a home.
It would take about two minutes to pop the ram in unless the machine is a
laptop.

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com