[Nfbmo] My Father

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 6 23:16:41 UTC 2009

Thank you to all who have offered your prayers and thoughts for my Father and for the rest of our family. His surgery was Wednesday and though they told us to expect several days of unresponsiveness and a lack of orientation, he is doing fine and has been since Wednesday evening. He is walking at least three times a day and is slated to be released on Sunday which means I'll come back and try to tackle the work which has accumulated since then.

Again, thank you for all the love and support.

Gary