[Nfbmo] Update on My Dad's Cancer Situation

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 22 03:18:48 UTC 2009

Mary:

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's cancer.  This must be a bad time for
elderly parents.  We lost my stepfather in early October, after a difficult
illness.  Now, we watch my mom to see how she deals with a second husband's
death.  She is strong in faith, but she is also alsmost 86.  Many of us were
together in Lincoln, Nebraska, for Melvon's memorial service.

God bless you and keep you and your family.

Susan Ford