[Nfbmo] Urgent Prayers

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 25 05:45:24 UTC 2009

    Hello everyone,

    Earlier today my mother was found in her apartment unconscious. She was
rushed by EMS to Northeast Methodist Hospital in San Antonio and was later
transferred to North Main Methodist near the Medical Center. She is believed
to have suffered a stroke and has internal bleeding in her brain. She's in
intensive care and is still unconscious and on life support. We're waiting
on our cab driver to
get here to bring us to her bedside. The situation is very iffy. At this
point the doctors do not want to operate. Everything is uncertain. We need
to get there so I can tell her how much I love her and that I appreciate all
of the battles she fought on my behalf. Her name  is Joan Margaret
Bartelucci. Please lift her up in prayer as we just don't know what will
happen. My family will appreciate that very much. Thanks from the bottom of
my heart.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song