[Nfbmo] Urgent Prayers

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Wed Nov 25 22:08:33 UTC 2009

Pete,

My mother had a stroke and was never the same.  Even though she lived for
ten more years, her personality was so altered, I grieved her death long
before it happened.

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.  I know what you are going
through.
Gail Bryant
Certified Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: 573 817-5993
Cell: 573 268-4962