[Nfbmo] State convention hotel reminders and guide dog and St. Louis chapter website reminders

Horchem Gary ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Tue Oct 20 02:01:08 UTC 2009

Good evening folks Just a few reminders I would like to pass along they are:

Have you made your convention hotel resveritons yet although still very early in the precess I would do so the more rooms resverd by February 1st the cheaper the banquet cash bar fee the affiliate has to pay also if you want a smoking room now a good time to resvere your room as they are in short supply

the URL to the 2010 state convention page is http://www.nfbmo.org/conventions/nfbmo2010.shtml the pull down menu is not live yet because I have not received the registration forms or convention agendas due to the recently death in Genes family this will more than likely be delayed a bit

St. Louis chapters and guide division websites once the presidents of these chapters/divisons send me the information I will start building your websites.

Gary Horchem