[Nfbmo] Gary's Dad

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Wed Oct 21 23:18:09 UTC 2009

Hello everyone, here is an update on Gary's Dad. They are telling us that he did not have another heart attack, but some problems relating to his diet and stress. He is having some chest pain, that they are giving him nitro for. As bad as things are for him, they are not as bad as we feared late last night. He still will be having bypass surgery, but we are not sure as to when that will be. There seem to be conflicting information from the doctors. Please keep him in your prayers.

Love you all
Debbie & Gary