[Nfbmo] Fw: SRC Public Forum

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 29 00:24:42 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Gerlt, Kimberly K
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:36 PM
Subject: SRC Public Forum

Gary, please disregard the previous announcement.  If you would post this announcement I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks again,
Kim

Rehabilitation Council Meeting Information
Meeting Notice For All Persons With Interest In Services For The Blind

Conducted By

Rehabilitation Services For The Blind (RSB)

And

The State Rehabilitation Council For The Blind (SRC)

We need your input....

Again this year, RSB and the SRC need to know your concerns and comments regarding the services we provide for Missourians who are blind or visually impaired. This information is needed to plan for services in the future, as well as allowing us to better serve the people of Missouri today. Please let us know what you think about the programs operated by RSB.    Our next meeting is scheduled to be held:

Public Forum

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Drury Inn

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

2608 East Malone

Sikeston, MO 63801

573-472-2299

A conference call will be provided for those who wish to participate but are unable to attend.

Please call 866-630-9345 at 6:00 pm.

Business Meeting

Friday, November 20, 2009

8:00 am - 2:00 pm

Drury Inn

2608 East Malone

Sikeston, MO 63801

573-472-2299

If you are unable to attend this meeting but would like to make comments, you may do so by sending your comments and/or concerns in writing to Kim Gerlt, Liaison, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Court, Jefferson City, MO 65102-2320, or you can call us with your comments at 1-800-592-6004.  Anonymous comments welcomed.  E-mailed comments should be addressed to kimberly.k.gerlt at dss.mo.gov

Interpreters will be available, however, if you need an interpreter, if you are deaf-blind and wish to use an individual interpreter, or would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.  We welcome and appreciate your participation in our Council meetings.