[Nfbmo] Thoughts on Apple Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Horchem Gary ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Fri Sep 4 04:43:41 UTC 2009

Hi there Just thought i'd share some of my thoughts on Apples new OS Snowleopard first there's not much change in the user interface unless you are using VoiceOver the built in Screen Reader has been completeley redone and inculdes A GEtting Started Guide wich can be accessed my pressing the command + F5 key Voice Over supports most braille displays you can install osx on a new hard drive using voice over on the OSX install dvd and the best part it's free no licence keys rember or lose and is avillable on every new Apple Mac. I just thought id share this.
Gary Horchem