[Nfbmo] FW: Call for volunteers--$250,000 and M&T Stadium

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 24 21:23:31 UTC 2010

I wish we had thought of this.

__________

Hello:  At the last meeting of the Greater Baltimore chapter of the NFB,
Mark Riccobono presented a plan to help us gain votes for the Pepsi Refresh
Challenge.  As you know, we are all voting for the NFB Youth Slam everyday
to win $250,000 for this outstanding program.

The last time I voted we were in 21st place.down a little from last week,
but we still have time.  Mark's plan is to begin Meet the Blind month a
little early-on Saturday August 28, 2010.  The Baltimore Ravens will be
playing the New York Giants in our final home preseason game, and there will
be over 70,000 people there.

All we need are some volunteers to let the fans know they can help the NFB
just by sending a text.  We will do this by handing out flyers and doing
outreach outside the stadium on game day.