[Nfbmo] Appointments for Convention Committees

Horchem Gary ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Wed Dec 1 17:43:18 UTC 2010

nominating: Vivanna Muller TenBroek
Robin Sweitzer resolutions Larry Arnold
>>> "Gary Wunder" 11/30/10 12:57 PM >>>
Greetings to all chapter presidents. Please remember that I need from each
of you your nominations for the following committees: resolutions, tenBroek,
and nominating. The due date is tomorrow, December 1.

Also please remember that anyone who wishes to attend the Washington Seminar
with the support of the affiliate needs to get their name in my inbox by
December 1.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. If the doctors are to be
believed, I am a bit under the weather, but I'm feeling fine, still working
every day, and waiting for their next round of tests. I'll let you know
more when I know more.

Warmest regards to you all,

Gary