[Nfbmo] FW: National Federation of the Blind Commends Senatefor Passage o...

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 18:53:53 UTC 2010

Thanks, Gary.

In a message dated 12/13/2010 12:51:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,
GWunder at earthlink.net writes:

Hello  Dan.  As I understand the bill, it does exactly what you say.   It
requires that a study be done, and on completion of the study  regulations
are to be developed and implemented so that we have both a  minimum and
maximum sound standard for vehicles.  Currently we only  have a maximum
sound
standard.

Gary