[Nfbmo] Merry Christmas

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 25 00:27:36 UTC 2010

Yes!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Eric Calhoun
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 5:56 PM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbmo] Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from Eric Calhoun.  Isn't it amazing that Erika and Blake
get to spend their first Christmas with Mikaela?  That is a blessing.  I
pray your Christmas will be filled with all of the joys of the Holiday
Season.  As blind advocates, I also pray that you're filled with the resolve
to go faster, higher, and stronger.  The blind of the state of Missouri, and
of this nation, I believe, will have overcome many obstacles in 2011, but
let's put smiles on our faces and hang in there.

Eric

Excuse me!  Baseball has no offseason!  What?  I said!: There is no
offseason on the baseball list.  You may sign up at eric at pmpmail.com, and
add me on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com...  Happy Holidays from the Baseball
List.  Look at the calendar and put a little holiday in your heart!  Eric
from Los Angeles!