[Nfbmo] [NfbmBlind Penssion

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 4 00:13:03 UTC 2010

As I understand where things are there are some very detailed talks going on
between the judge, the state and the plaintiffs to come up with a final
settlement that all sides agree with. It could be as much as a year before
the judge finalizes the order. Regardless of what is said no one can
guarantee exactly what that will be as there are a lot of variables. The
only thing that is for sure is that the court ruled in favor of the
plaintiffs but until these talks are done  we won't know what the financial
result will be. This is not to diminish the plaintiff's case in any way but
only to say that the issue is very complexand there are lawyers, judges and
accountants involved.
There are some further talks scheduled in a couple of weeks I believe and we
may know more then.
Gene