[Nfbmo] Fw: Jefferson City seminar

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 7 01:20:45 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Wekamp
To: gary wunder
Cc: charleshelen ; Brian Wekamp ; bryan schulz ; Chris Tisdal ; Dennis Miller ; Fran Benham ; gary wunder ; lois almer ; rita lynch ; Robert Scott ; roger hanger ; Shelia Wright ; susan ford ; williamsr13 at embarqmail.com
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 7:06 PM
Subject: Jefferson City seminar

Hello Gary:

Can you please forward.

Hello Everyone:

Just wanted to let you know we are still on for Monday and Tuesday for the Jefferson City seminar.

In the event we get bad weather I have talked to Gary Wunder and we will decide  on Monday morning  to cancel   or not.

If you have any questions please give me a call.

Thanks

Brian Wekamp

573 635 6943