[Nfbmo] Fw: New date for Jefferson City seminar

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 9 01:43:12 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Wekamp
To: gary wunder
Cc: charleshelen ; Brian Wekamp ; bryan schulz ; Chris Tisdal ; Dennis Miller ; Fran Benham ; gary wunder ; lois almer ; rita lynch ; Robert Scott ; roger hanger ; Shelia Wright ; susan ford ; williamsr13 at embarqmail.com
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 5:29 PM
Subject: New date for Jefferson City seminar

Hello Gary:

Can you forward.

Hello Everyone:

In talking today with Gary Wunder we thought of rescheduleing our Jefferson City seminar for the dates of Monday February 22 and Tuesday February 23 2010.

The Hotel will be the same the Hotel Deville on West Miller.

If this date works for you to attend the Jeff City seminar can you let me know.

I will send in a seperate email the information about making new room reservations with the Hotel.

If you had appointments today with Legislators you might want  to  Reschedule them for the 22nd and 23rd and let them know we canceled today because of the snow.

If you have any questions please give me a call.

Thanks

Brian Wekamp

573 635 6943