[Nfbmo] Fw: Jefferson City seminar new dates

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 10 02:00:57 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Wekamp
To: gary wunder
Cc: charleshelen ; Brian Wekamp ; bryan schulz ; Chris Tisdal ; Dennis Miller ; Fran Benham ; gary wunder ; lois almer ; rita lynch ; Robert Scott ; roger hanger ; Shelia Wright ; susan ford ; williamsr13 at embarqmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 6:27 PM
Subject: Jefferson City seminar new dates

Hello Gary:

Can you forward.

Hello Everyone:

Because of the weather the past few days we had to reschedule our Jefferson City seminar.

The new dates will be Monday February 22 and Tuesday February 23 2010.

You will need to remake your Hotel reservations with the Hotel Deville.

The number to the hotel is 573 636 5231.

We have a block of 15  rooms with two beds.

If you weren't able to go the first time it was planned  you now have the chance to attend.

If you have any questions please give me a call.

Thanks

Brian Wekamp

573 635 6943