[Nfbmo] I really need your help

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 21 19:31:39 UTC 2010

(Gary please distribute widest possible)
On Tuesday I will be attempting to get us the best possible deal on many items for our state convention. Your help is critical as it may determine :
*what we eat for banquet...who wants tofu or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner. My grandson would love the PB&J .
*both how much individuals pay for drinks and how much the affiliate pays for the cash bar Saturday evening.
*Whether or not we get the hospitality/childcare room for free or pay $160.00 a night
*whether or not the hotel is flexible on other things such as  microphones,etc.
So how can you help? It is simple call between now and Tuesday at noon and make your hotel reservations to 1-417-883-6550. While the management of the hotel are very good  folks this is still a business  and those who bring in the revenue are going to get the better deals and treatment.
Thanks to all who have already made their reservations and thanks to everyone else who is going to do so in the next 46 hours.
Gene Coulter
PS -if you haven't decided for sure if you are going make the reservation now and you may cancel it later without any cost.