[Nfbmo] Fw: Jefferson City seminar

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 4 20:51:20 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Wekamp
To: gary wunder
Cc: charleshelen ; Brian Wekamp ; bryan schulz ; Chris Tisdal ; Dennis Miller ; Fran Benham ; gary wunder ; lois almer ; rita lynch ; Robert Scott ; roger hanger ; Shelia Wright ; susan ford ; williamsr13 at embarqmail.com
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 2:01 PM
Subject: Jefferson City seminar

Hello Gary:

Can you please forward.

Hello Folks:

The time has once again come to plan for the Jefferson City seminar.

The  seminar will be on Monday February 8 and Tuesday February 9 2010.

We will again stay at the Hotel Deville you can start to make your room reservations now.

I have reserved 15 double rooms at a cost of $69 per night including tax.

You can call the Hotel Deville at 573 636 5231 and when making your reservation tell them you are with the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri.

The address for the Hotel is 319 West Miller.

If you have any questions please give me a call.

Thank You

Brian Wekamp

573 635 6943