[Nfbmo] Springfield Chapter Elections

Matthew Sievert msievert at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 01:20:49 UTC 2010

Congratulations Gary!

On Jan 16, 2010, at 7:57 PM, "Horchem Gary" <ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net> wrote:

Good evening folks here are the Springfield Chapter election results:
President, Gary Horchem

Vice-President, Robin Sweitzer

Secretary, Laura Rios

Treasurer, Larry Arnold

Corresponding Secretary, TBA

Board Members Vivianna Mullner and Greg Akins

our new mailing address is 1073 South Campbell Ave. #b-203 Springfield MO, 65807 our new phone number is 417-353-7493 the President's email address is ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net you may send a email message to all Springfield Chapter board members the address is springfield_chapter_board at gary-springfield-mo.net this email address forward email to each board member's email account We now using a Novell Groupwise Internet calendar server for our event calendar ad our text calendar at the bottom of the Springfield Chapter website if you like to subscribe to our Internet calendar please go to: http://www.nfbmo.org/local_chapters/springfield/chapter_internet_events_calendar.shtml and follow the instructions
have a good evening.