[Nfbmo] QFw:[NFBAffiliatePresidents]WeNeedYourHelpOurUpcomingCane Eve

danflasar at aol.com danflasar at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 17:37:17 UTC 2010

That depends on the state.   I recall that I  couldn't ship wine out of
California to Missouri in the 90s be-
cause of some protectionist legislation in one fo the states.   I  haven't
looked into this lately but of course,
Wine merchants can get alcohol from anywhere in the US.
      Bryan's right - I shipped a few bottles home  in my luggage and two
of them broke.
Dan

In a message dated 1/20/2010 10:58:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,