[Nfbmo] Queen City

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 24 02:23:46 UTC 2010

Hello,
It is only 62 days until we assemble in Springfield, otherwise known as the Queen City of the Ozarks, to have fun and fellowship at our 48th annual convention.
Please get those hotel reservations in right away. Call the hotel at 417-883-6550. We can only guarantee a room if you reserve your room  on or before March 1, 2010.
Also, Please send the convention form in as soon as possible. Those who postmark their form on or before March14, 2010 will have their name put in for a $100.00 door prize.

Thanks to the efforts of our state board we have very low registration and meal prices. Out of curiosity I was looking at several other NFB sites and no one had pre-registration of less than $15.00 of the sites I viewed and most banquet meals exceeded $30.00. For example: In Colorado registration is $20 Banquet is $40 and the planned lunches are $20.
Just found it interesting.
Gene