[Nfbmo] A Pre-convention Seminar on Technology

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 25 03:51:11 UTC 2010

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. At the NFB of Missouri board meeting yesterday, we discussed the possibility of holding a pre-convention seminar which would start around two o'clock on Friday and probably run until five. We would like to know who would attend and what topics you would like us to cover. Topics suggested yesterday included
using the Victor Reader Stream;
Downloading books from the national library service (BARD) and WebBraille

We don't want to make the topics so complicated that they can't be covered thoroughly, and we don't want to have so many that we simply can't staff them. We need you to tell us what you want.

If you have suggestions, feel free to respond on the list, or feel free to correspond privately with Dacia Luck. Her e-mail address is
  Daisydacia at centurytel.net

Please tell us about your needs, and whether you will be attending in time to attend a two o'clock seminar.

Warmly,

Gary